Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors: 9 Practices, with Traditional Exercises, and Modified Tai Chi, Yoga & Dance Based Movements.
Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors: 9 Practices, with Traditional Exercises, and Modified Tai Chi, Yoga & Dance Based Movements. by White Cliff Productions at Movi Ki. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Improve your balance, strength, and overall fitness while enjoying the beauty of Glacier National Park! This dvd has 9 completely different practice
Improve your balance, strength, and overall fitness while enjoying the beauty of Glacier National Park! This dvd has 9 completely different practice sessions, each 8 to 31 minutes long. The practices draw upon the best traditional exercises, tai chi based movements specifically developed to improve balance in older adults, modified yoga poses, and easy dance-based stepping movements. Your balance will be challenged in many different ways to help you move safely with grace and confidence. All movements are taught in mirror image with clear easy-to-follow instructions and demonstrations. All practices are done standing except where indicated.
The practices are:
• Chair-seated practice to gently strengthen your entire body (17 min.)
• Classic stationary balances performed holding onto a chair for support & seated core-strength work (31 min.)
• Practical walking balances & dance-based stepping movements to improve your ability to react quickly and improve cardiovascular health, performed using a chair for support (16 min.)
• More challenging walking & stepping balances, without a chair (18 min.)
• Leg strength exercises (13 min.)
• Upper-body seated strength & mobility exercises (12 min.)
• Lower body stretches (13 min.)
• Tai Chi easy full-body mobility practice (17 min.)
• Tai Chi practice with 8 forms, similar to traditional tai chi, but modified to make it easier to learn and to emphasize the balance improving aspects of tai chi (8 min.)
• Also includes a separate short (3-7 minute) tutorial for learning each of the 8 tai chi forms.
Designed and taught by expert instructor Jane Adams. Good balance and a strong body are essential for living an active, independent life and to prevent falls. Jane's goal in producing this was to bring together the most helpful balance & strength exercises for seniors in one affordable dvd.
Features & Highlights
- 9 completely different practices, each 8 - 31 minutes long. A great value, providing over 3 hours worth of the most helpful exercises for older adults
- Includes the best traditional exercises, a tai chi program specifically developed to improve balance in older adults, modified yoga poses, and dance-based movements.
- All movements taught in mirror image with clear, easy-to-follow instructions and demonstrations.
- Filmed in beautiful Glacier National Park on the shore of Lake McDonald
- Designed and taught by expert instructor Jane Adams
|Manufacturer:||White Cliff Productions|
|Publisher:||White Cliff Productions|
|Studio:||White Cliff Productions|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.42 x 0.58 x 0.58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by White Cliff Productions, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Omnifilm Entertainment Ltd.
Take your yoga to the next level with new sequences, new instructors and gorgeous new backdrops filmed in stunning 4K that will engage you, body, mind and spirit. Let master yoga teacher Erica Blitz guide you through 13 original sequences and powerfu...
By Purdue Pharma
A scientific medical perspective on the practice of Tai Chi.This DVD is developed to inform healthcare professionals about the health benefits of integrative therapies (e.g. tai chi and meditation) as presented from a scientific medical perspective.T...
Fitness Made Easy - Exercise DVD....
Exercise TV Presents 30 Minute Body ToningRegion: All RegionsRated: NR (Not Rated)Run Time: 30 minutes...
Big Boned FitnessÃ¢Â"Â¢ is a new fun and exciting fitness concept for plus sized and curvy women created by a plus sized fitness instructor. Big Boned FitnessÃ¢Â"Â¢ TV was first originally aired on People TV Station in Atlanta, GA. This nin...
By national archives and records administration
Experience the American Journey through our country's visual heritage in this historical recording provided by the National Archives of the United States. This TV Satellite File program was designed for international distribution and contains a mix o...
DVD Exercise Movie...
By White Cliff Productions
Practice yoga with the grandeur & beauty of Glacier National Park! This DVD was developed especially for mid-lifers (40's to 70's), to increase strength and flexibility, balance, posture and grace of movement, and create a more relaxed body and mind....
By Umgd/Def Jam
mpn: 2103376, ean: 0007502103376,
CD Features a bonus DVD that contains the videos for 'Through The Wire' & 'Jesus Walks'....
Qi Gong for Energy & Vitality DVD Energy is the great mystery of life. The ancients described Qi as the source of vitality, energy, health, and well-being. Where does it come from? How can it benefit us? Where do we get more of it? Qi Gong translates...