The Piano Guy, Vol. 2 Tips: Cheap Tricks & Professional Secrets!
Super Savings Item! Save 40% on the The Piano Guy, Vol. 2 Tips: Cheap Tricks & Professional Secrets! by Mills/James productions at Movi Ki. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Over 2 Hours of selected segments from the public television series, ''The Piano Guy with Scott Houston'' including mini-lessons and interviews with
Over 2 Hours of selected segments from the public television series, "The Piano Guy with Scott Houston" including mini-lessons and interviews with musical guests sharing their "Secrets of the Pros."
1. Playing Kid Tunes
2. The Blues Guest pianist: Bradley Sowash
3. Rolling Chords
4. "Moon River" Guest pianist: Jack Widner
5. Walking Bass Lines with the Left Hand
6. Rockabilly Guest pianist: Casey McKeown
7. Playing the Root then the Chord with the Left Hand
8. "Bye Bye Blackbird" Guest pianist: Arnett Howard
10. "The Christmas Song" Guest pianist: Dave Powers
11. Using Chord Inversions
12. Reading Lead Sheets
Enjoy learning some of my favorite easy techniques for taking your piano playing to the next level.
Have fun watching as my musical guests and I work through some great tunes as we discuss how they interpret the songs to achieve a more professional and polished sound.
We also give away plenty of "cheap tricks" along the way!
The DVD version has chapter markers for each of the individual segments for easy navigation from your DVD player.
Features & Highlights
- The DVD has chapter markers for each of the individual segments for easy navigation from your DVD player.
- Click to see a "Sneak Peek" video!
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.31 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.42 x 0.58 x 0.58 inches|