Product Description & Reviews
Over 2 Hours of selected segments from the public television series, "The Piano Guy with Scott Houston" including mini-lessons and interviews with musical guests sharing their "Secrets of the Pros."
1. Playing Kid Tunes
2. The Blues Guest pianist: Bradley Sowash
3. Rolling Chords
4. "Moon River" Guest pianist: Jack Widner
5. Walking Bass Lines with the Left Hand
6. Rockabilly Guest pianist: Casey McKeown
7. Playing the Root then the Chord with the Left Hand
8. "Bye Bye Blackbird" Guest pianist: Arnett Howard
10. "The Christmas Song" Guest pianist: Dave Powers
11. Using Chord Inversions
12. Reading Lead Sheets
Enjoy learning some of my favorite easy techniques for taking your piano playing to the next level.
Have fun watching as my musical guests and I work through some great tunes as we discuss how they interpret the songs to achieve a more professional and polished sound.
We also give away plenty of "cheap tricks" along the way!
The DVD version has chapter markers for each of the individual segments for easy navigation from your DVD player.
Features & Highlights
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.31 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.42 x 0.58 x 0.58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Vision VideoGateway Films
mpn: 098933, ean: 0727985008110,